Dr. Brad Stauffer
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Stauffer graduated with honors from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1995. Having more than 27 years of diverse experiences, especially in Chiropractic. Dr. Bradley David Stauffer affiliates with no hospital, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists without joining any medical groups.
Dr. Stauffer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include: back pain, neck pain, muscle pain, sciatica, and arthritis pain, among many others.
Dr. Stauffer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine. Dr. Stauffer can perform clinical examination and x rays for diagnosis and treat patients with procedures like spine or vertebral manipulation and manual adjustments.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiological Psychology Nebraska Wesleyan University 1991
- Doctor of Chiropractic Palmer College 1995
- 25 years providing Chiropractic to the community of Gretna and the surrounding area.
- Spending time with my wife and daughter
- Nebraska Football
Certifications, Licensures and Professional Recognitions
- Nebraska Licensed since 1995
- Gretna Citizen of the year in 2007
- Gretna Business of the year 2009
- Gretna Golden Business award 2014
- Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association Chiropractor of the Year 2014
- Inducted into the Sarpy County Business Hall of Fame in 2014
- Best of Sarpy County-Chiropractor-2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Certification in treatment of auto injuries from Spinal Research Instiute of San Diego
Associations and Memberships
- Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee Representative for Nebraska Chiropractors
- Chairman Legislative Committee of Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Vice President of the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Member Securecare of Nebraska
- President of the Gretna Days Foundation
- Member and Past President of Gretna Optimist Club
- Past President of Gretna Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Gretna Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member Gretna Planning Commission
- Member of Gretna Area Development Commission
- Gretna Citizen of the Year 2007